By joining the Brain Injury Association of North Carolina, you will become part of a state and national organization that takes steps to help prevent brain injuries and create a better future for brain injury survivors.
Your membership helps support five BIANC resource centers, a toll-free family helpline, grant funding for over 30 support groups across the state, and various programs designed to increase awareness and advocacy for brain injury survivors in North Carolina.
Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to our quarterly Starting Point newsletter
- Subscription to the national TBI Challenge! newsletter
- Discounted registration for BIANC sponsored events
- $38 a year
- All benefits listed above
- Financial assistance available
- $100 a year
- Basic membership benefits
- Recognition in BIANC publications
- $250 a year
- Executive membership benefits
- Five complimentary memberships
- Certificate suitable for framing
- Recognition on the BIANC website
How to Join
Click the link below to complete the online Membership Application. If you are a new user, you will need to create an account before proceeding to the membership page.
You may also download the form listed below to complete the process by mail. After completing the form, please return the form to a BIANC office by mail, fax, or email.