Support Our Mission ~ Become a Member
As a member of the Brain Injury Association of North Carolina, you become part of an organization whose mission is offering help, hope, and a voice for people with brain injury and their families. We do this by providing support services to brain injury survivors and their families, offer training for professionals working with individuals with brain injuries, and advocating for legislative changes.
Join us in making a difference in the quality of life for individuals with brain injuries in our communities.
Basic Membership (Family & Survivors)
- $40 a year
- Lapel pin
- Access to webinars and online training
- Subscription to BIANC communications to keep up-to-date on events, articles, and more related to brain injury
- $100 a year
- Individual/family benefits
- Certificate for display
- Conference discounts to attend (25% off)
- Networking opportunities with professionals, peers, and people impacted by brain injury in various settings
Corporate & Elite Membership
- $500+ a year
- Conference discounts to exhibit (15% off)
- Certificate to display
- Listing on website/publications
- Opportunities for exhibiting, writing articles, training participation, and community exposure
How to Join
BIANC is in the process of updating our membership program software. We are excited with the new and upcoming changes. If you have issues with renewing your current membership, or questions about our new membership program please contact email@example.com, or 919-833-9634. Thank you for your patience during this transition process.
Click the link below to complete the online Membership Application. If you are a new user, you will need to create an account before proceeding to the membership page.
You may also download the form listed below to complete the process by mail. After completing the form, please return the form to a BIANC office by mail, fax, or email.