The Brain Injury Association of North Carolina is here for you. Our Statewide & Regional Offices cover all 100 counties in North Carolina. Feel free to contact us by phone, email, social media, or send a message to us directly. If you are contacting us outside of normal business hours, a member of our staff will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Select the area closest to you for specific area information, call (919) 833-9634, or contact the Raleigh Office to be connected to the appropriate staff person.
For emergency medical
- Contact 911.
- The dispatcher will ask questions to solicit the information needed to send an appropriate response team and keep them informed.
- This may include the nature of the emergency (vehicle collision, fire, medial/trauma, etc.), location of emergency (specific area, address, etc.), a call-back number (in case of disconnection), and the number of people affected/conditions (breathing, bleeding, etc.).
For immediate assistance
connecting to resources
(i.e. risk of homelessness)
For behavioral crisis
- Visit Crisis Solutions NC for local information.
- Your local management entity/managed care organization (LME/MCO) may also have a mobile response vehicle and crisis center.
- If you need the police, ask for a Crisis Intervention Team, or CIT, trained officer. They have received extra training on handling these situations.